Shopping malls, markets allowed to stay open till 7 pm| Check new guidelines here
On Wednesday, the Haryana government extended Covid-related restrictions in the state till February 10. While the curbs have been extended, the state government has allowed malls and markets to remain open till 7 pm.
As per the report published by the Hindustan Times (HT), Sanjeev Kaushal, chief secretary, Haryana, issued a new order that revealed that shopping malls and markets are allowed to open till 7 pm, while shops selling essential commodities are allowed to operate without restrictions.
An official spokesperson disclosed, “The timing has been relaxed for the convenience of people but they must strictly follow the Covid protocol to prevent the spread of infection.”
Check out the new Covid-19 guidelines:
– With a relaxation of one hour, malls and markets are allowed to open up to 7 pm.
– Shops with essential items such as milk and medicine will be allowed to be open all the time.
– Cinema halls, theatres and multiplexes will remain closed.
– All sports complexes, swimming pools, gyms and stadia will remain closed. However, the complexes used for the training of sportspersons or for national and international events will remain open.
– Only a gathering of 50 people is allowed for cremations and 100 people are allowed to gather for weddings.
– The night curfew shall remain in force from 11 pm to 5 am.
– All bars and restaurants can operate at only 50 per cent capacity.
READ| Delhi’s air quality in ‘poor’ category; temperature likely to dip to 5 degrees