Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Honors The Year’s Best In Beauty
Industry Leaders Select Winners of the 2021 CEW Beauty Creators Awards Across 30 Categories
Published: Dec. 7, 2021 at 8:00 AM CST|Updated: 1 hour ago
NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) held its 2021 Beauty Creators Awards, formally the Beauty Awards, to virtually announce the best products of the year, hosted by mother-daughter duo Julia and Batsheva Haart, stars of My Unorthodox Life. Winners across 30 categories were nominated from more than 1,300 product entries representing over 600 brands. The CEW annual awards remain the only beauty awards selected by the beauty industry insiders – thousands of the most influential brand executives, chemists, marketing professionals, beauty editors and experts in related fields.
“The CEW Beauty Awards have been the industry’s highest honor for 27 years, annually recognizing the most innovative products and brands, and guiding consumers around what’s new and noteworthy in an ever-evolving beauty space,” says Carlotta Jacobson, President of CEW. “This year, we debuted some exciting elements, including a consumer vote, a new seal design and a Cheddar News series featuring select winners. Additionally, while the awards ceremony was held virtually, winners were also invited to an intimate live event, offering each a celebratory moment in the spotlight amongst peers,” Jacobson added.
Sponsors included Firmenich, QVC, Beauty Inc, Financo, Cheddar News, Perfect Corp. YouCam Makeup, CVS Pharmacy, Satisfyer, NielsenIQ, Fairchild Media Group, Kaplow Communications, Elite World Group, Consultancy Media, Badger & Winters, presperse, NYSCC, The NPD Group and Ernst & Young.
Beauty Award Winners:
Shop the CEW Beauty Award Winners today at CEW.org.
- Drunk Elephant Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurf Serum
Bath and Body:
- Supergoop! Glowscreen Body
- Burt’s Bees Full-Spectrum CBD Facial Oil
Cleanser and Scrub:
- Yes To Avocado Fragrance-Free Daily Cream Cleanser
- Too Faced Cosmetics Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
- Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide24 Eye Cream
- Youth To The People Superclay Purify + Clear Power Mask
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Firming Collagen Cream
Skin Care Tools*:
- RéVive Skincare RéVolve Contouring Massage Roller
- NuFace Fix Line Smoothing Device
*Note: There was a tie in this category
- Moroccanoil Color Depositing Masks
Hair Shampoo/Hair Conditioner:
- Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
Hair Style/Hair Care:
- Bumble and bumble Bb.Curl Defining Cream
- Dyson Corrale Straightener
Iconic Beauty Award:
Indie Skin Care:
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops
Ingredients and Formulation:
- Grant Industries Inc. Granpowder BBP-700
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Crushed Oil Infused Gloss
- Too Faced Cosmetics Hangover Pillow Balm Lip Treatment
- Sephora Collection Total Original Sponge
- Essie Expressie by Essie in Crop Top and Roll
- KeepItAnchored Hair Anchoring Essence for Men
- Dolce & Gabbana Fragrances K by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum
- Gucci Bloom Profumo di Fiori Eau de Parfum
QVC Beauty Quest Award:
Sustainability Excellence Award:
- The Honey Pot Company Organic Moisturizing Lubricant with Organic Strawberry Flavor
CEW is an international organization of 9,000+ individual members representing a cross section of beauty and related businesses. The composition of membership includes leading brands, indies, retailers, media and suppliers. CEW’s primary purpose is to provide programs online and in person to develop careers and knowledge of the beauty industry. CEW provides opportunities to connect and gain industry knowledge through networking events, trend reports, industry newsletters, interactive workshops and industry leader talks. For more information, please visit https://www.cew.org/.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE Cosmetic Executive Women
The above press release was provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group nor do they necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.